- Types Of Speech
- You can use substantiating as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Substantiating
- A 4 syllables adjective satellite and 14 letters with the letters a, b, g, i, n, s, t, and u, 9 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters nt. Substantiating starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, su, sub, subs, subst, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ting, ating, ..
- Serving to support or corroborate; "collateral evidence"
- Pig Latin
- Substantiating in Pig Latin is said as "ubstantiatingsay or ubstantiatingsway".
- s | u | b | s | t | a | n | t | i | a | t | i | n | g
- su | ub | bs | st | ta | an | nt | ti | ia | at | ti | in | ng
- sub | ubs | bst | sta | tan | ant | nti | tia | iat | ati | tin | ing
- subs | ubst | bsta | stan | tant | anti | ntia | tiat | iati | atin | ting
- Word Gram
|Substantiating||serving to support or corroborate|
View English words with the unique letters used in substantiating. Words With The Letters Abginstu
|Supportive||furnishing support or assistance;|
"a supportive family network";
"his family was supportive of his attempts to be a writer"
Substantiating Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With G