- Types Of Speech
- You can use subvocalize as a verb in a sentence.
- About Subvocalize
- A 4 syllables verb and 11 letters with the letters a, b, c, e, i, l, o, s, u, v, and z, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter c. Subvocalize starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters s, su, sub, subv, subvo, and the ending characters are e, ze, ize, lize, alize, ..
- Articulate without making audible sounds; "she was reading to herself and merely subvocalized"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, subvocalize has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are sub, and vocalize.
- Pig Latin
- Subvocalize in Pig Latin is said as "ubvocalizesay or ubvocalizesway".
- s | u | b | v | o | c | a | l | i | z | e
- su | ub | bv | vo | oc | ca | al | li | iz | ze
- sub | ubv | bvo | voc | oca | cal | ali | liz | ize
- subv | ubvo | bvoc | voca | ocal | cali | aliz | lize
- Word Gram
|Subvocalize||articulate without making audible sounds|
"she was reading to herself and merely subvocalized"
View English words with the unique letters used in subvocalize. Words With The Letters Abceilosuvz
|Subvocaliser||someone who articulates speech without uttering sounds|
|Subvocalizer||someone who articulates speech without uttering sounds|
|Articulate||express or state clearly|
|Enounce||speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way|
"She pronounces French words in a funny way"
"I cannot say `zip wire''"
"Can the child sound out this complicated word?"
|Enunciate||express or state clearly|
|Pronounce||pronounce judgment on|
"They labeled him unfit to work here"
|Say||the chance to speak|
"let him have his say"
Subvocalize Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With E