- Types Of Speech
- You can use sunflower as a noun in a sentence.
- About Sunflower
- A 3 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters e, f, l, n, o, r, s, u, and w, 6 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter l. Sunflower starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, su, sun, sunf, sunfl, and the ending characters are r, er, wer, ower, lower, ..
- Any plant of the genus Helianthus having large flower heads with dark disk florets and showy yellow rays
- Compound Words
- A compound word, sunflower has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are sun, and flower.
- Pig Latin
- Sunflower in Pig Latin is said as "unflowersay or unflowersway".
- s | u | n | f | l | o | w | e | r
- su | un | nf | fl | lo | ow | we | er
- sun | unf | nfl | flo | low | owe | wer
- sunf | unfl | nflo | flow | lowe | ower
- Word Gram
|Flower||reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts|
|Girasol||tall perennial with hairy stems and leaves;|
widely cultivated for its large irregular edible tubers
View All Hyponyms For Sunflower
Sunflower Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters