- Types Of Speech
- You can use supposedly as a adverb in a sentence.
- About Supposedly
- A 4 syllables adverb and 10 letters with the letters d, e, l, o, p, s, u, and y, 7 consonants, 3 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters os. Supposedly starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, su, sup, supp, suppo, and the ending characters are y, ly, dly, edly, sedly, . Supposedly is also a double consonant (pp) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Believed or reputed to be the case
- Pig Latin
- Supposedly in Pig Latin is said as "upposedlysay or upposedlysway".
- s | u | p | p | o | s | e | d | l | y
- su | up | pp | po | os | se | ed | dl | ly
- sup | upp | ppo | pos | ose | sed | edl | dly
- supp | uppo | ppos | pose | osed | sedl | edly
- Word Gram
|Supposedly||believed or reputed to be the case|
View English words with the unique letters used in supposedly. Words With The Letters Delopsuy
Supposedly Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters