- Types Of Speech
- You can use suppository as a noun in a sentence.
- About Suppository
- A 5 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters i, o, p, r, s, t, u, and y, 7 consonants, 4 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter s. Suppository starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, su, sup, supp, suppo, and the ending characters are y, ry, ory, tory, itory, . Suppository is also a double consonant (pp) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Middle English
- Pig Latin
- Suppository in Pig Latin is said as "uppositorysay or uppositorysway".
- s | u | p | p | o | s | i | t | o | r | y
- su | up | pp | po | os | si | it | to | or | ry
- sup | upp | ppo | pos | osi | sit | ito | tor | ory
- supp | uppo | ppos | posi | osit | sito | itor | tory
- Word Gram
View English words with the unique letters used in suppository. Words With The Letters Ioprstuy
|Medicament||(medicine) something that treats or prevents or alleviates the symptoms of disease|
|Medication||the act of treating with medicines or remedies|
|Medicine||the learned profession that is mastered by graduate training in a medical school and that is devoted to preventing or alleviating or curing diseases and injuries|
"he studied medicine at Harvard"
Suppository Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With Y