- Types Of Speech
- You can use sweater as a noun in a sentence.
- About Sweater
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, e, r, s, t, and w, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter a. Sweater starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, sw, swe, swea, sweat, and the ending characters are r, er, ter, ater, eater, ..
- A crocheted or knitted garment covering the upper part of the body
- Is sweater a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Sweater in Pig Latin is said as "eatersway or eaterswway".
- s | w | e | a | t | e | r
- sw | we | ea | at | te | er
- swe | wea | eat | ate | ter
- swea | weat | eate | ater
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a crocheted or knitted garment covering the upper part of the body
- a person who perspires
|Sweater||a crocheted or knitted garment covering the upper part of the body|
View English words with the unique letters used in sweater. Words With The Letters Aerstw
|Garment||an article of clothing|
"garments of the finest silk"
|Cardigan||slightly bow-legged variety of corgi having rounded ears and a long tail|
|Pullover||a sweater that is put on by pulling it over the head|
|Slipover||a sweater that is put on by pulling it over the head|
|Turtleneck||a sweater or jersey with a high close-fitting collar|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Sewer Rat (9 letters)|
|Swatter (7 letters)||10||10||swatter|
|Sweater (7 letters)||10||10||sweater|
|Waterway (8 letters)||17 +7||16 +6||waterway|
|Waters (6 letters)||9||9||wresat|
|Waster (6 letters)||9||9||wresat|
|Stewart (7 letters)||10||10||swatter|
|Seawater (8 letters)||11 +1||11 +1||seawater|
|Swear At (8 letters)|
|Wresat (6 letters)||9||9||wresat|
|Sea Water (9 letters)|
Sweater Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters