- Types Of Speech
- You can use syllabicate as a verb in a sentence.
- About Syllabicate
- A 4 syllables verb and 11 letters with the letters a, b, c, e, i, l, s, t, and y, 7 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter b. Syllabicate starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters s, sy, syl, syll, sylla, and the ending characters are e, te, ate, cate, icate, . Syllabicate is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Divide into syllables; "syllabify the words"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, syllabicate has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are syllabic, and ate.
- Pig Latin
- Syllabicate in Pig Latin is said as "yllabicatesay or yllabicatesway".
- s | y | l | l | a | b | i | c | a | t | e
- sy | yl | ll | la | ab | bi | ic | ca | at | te
- syl | yll | lla | lab | abi | bic | ica | cat | ate
- syll | ylla | llab | labi | abic | bica | icat | cate
- Word Gram
|Syllabicate||divide into syllables|
"syllabify the words"
View English words with the unique letters used in syllabicate. Words With The Letters Abceilsty
|Syllabication||forming or dividing words into syllables|
|Syllabification||forming or dividing words into syllables|
|Syllable||a unit of spoken language larger than a phoneme|
"the word `pocket'' has two syllables"
|Section||the cutting of or into body tissues or organs (especially by a surgeon as part of an operation)|
|Segment||one of several parts or pieces that fit with others to constitute a whole object|
"a section of a fishing rod"
"metal sections were used below ground"
"finished the final segment of the road"
Syllabicate Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With E