- Types Of Speech
- You can use target as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Target
- A 2 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters a, e, g, r, and t, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters rg. Target starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters t, ta, tar, targ, targe, and the ending characters are t, et, get, rget, arget, ..
- Sports equipment consisting of an object set up for a marksman or archer to aim at
- Compound Words
- A compound word, target has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are tar, and get.
- Is target a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Target in Pig Latin is said as "argettay or argettway".
- t | a | r | g | e | t
- ta | ar | rg | ge | et
- tar | arg | rge | get
- targ | arge | rget
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- sports equipment consisting of an object set up for a marksman or archer to aim at
- the goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable);
"the sole object of her trip was to see her children"
- a reference point to shoot at;
"his arrow hit the mark"
- the location of the target that is to be hit
- a person who is the aim of an attack (especially a victim of ridicule or exploitation) by some hostile person or influence;
"he fell prey to muggers";
"everyone was fair game";
"the target of a manhunt"
- Verb Examples
- intend (something) to move towards a certain goal;
"He aimed his fists towards his opponent's face";
"criticism directed at her superior";
"direct your anger towards others, not towards yourself"
|Adage||a condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people|
|Aim||the action of directing something at an object|
"he took aim and fired"
|Arousal||the act of arousing|
"the purpose of art is the arousal of emotions"
|Atomisation||annihilation by reducing something to atoms|
|Atomization||annihilation by reducing something to atoms|
View all cognitive synonyms for Target
|Target||sports equipment consisting of an object set up for a marksman or archer to aim at|
View English words with the unique letters used in target. Words With The Letters Aegrt
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Egretta (7 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||arettge|
|Etagere (7 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||aeeegrt|
|Garter (6 letters)||7||8||aegrrt|
|Grate (5 letters)||6||7||great|
|Grater (6 letters)||7||8||aegrrt|
|Garret (6 letters)||7||8||aegrrt|
|Target (6 letters)||7||8||aegrtt|
|Tuareg (6 letters)||7||9 +1||argute|
|Regatta (7 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||regatta|
|Garget (6 letters)||8 +1||10 +2||garget|
|Gyrate (6 letters)||10 +3||10 +2||gretay|
|Great (5 letters)||6||7||great|
|Greater (7 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||regrate|
|Argute (6 letters)||7||9 +1||argute|
|Regrate (7 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||regrate|
|Regrater (8 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||regrater|
Target Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters