- Types Of Speech
- You can use tastefully as a adverb in a sentence.
- About Tastefully
- A 4 syllables adverb and 10 letters with the letters a, e, f, l, s, t, u, and y, 7 consonants, 3 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters ef. Tastefully starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters t, ta, tas, tast, taste, and the ending characters are y, ly, lly, ully, fully, . Tastefully is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- With taste; in a tasteful manner; "the house was tastefully decorated"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, tastefully has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are taste, and fully.
- School Grade
- Tastefully is set as a grade five word that starts with t, ends with y, 4 syllables, 3 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Tastefully in Pig Latin is said as "astefullytay or astefullytway".
- t | a | s | t | e | f | u | l | l | y
- ta | as | st | te | ef | fu | ul | ll | ly
- tas | ast | ste | tef | efu | ful | ull | lly
- tast | aste | stef | tefu | eful | full | ully
- Word Gram
|Aesthetically||in a tasteful way|
"this building is aesthetically very pleasing"
|Artistically||in an artistic manner|
"it was artistically decorated"
|Becoming||displaying or setting off to best advantage|
"a becoming new shade of rose"
"a becoming portrait"
|Becomingly||in a becoming manner|
"she was becomingly dressed"
|But||and nothing more|
"I was merely asking"
"it is simply a matter of time"
"just a scratch"
"he was only a child"
"hopes that last but a moment"
|Comely||very pleasing to the eye|
"my bonny lass"
"there''s a bonny bay beyond"
"a comely face"
"young fair maidens"
|Comme Il Faut|
|Decently||in the right manner|
"please do your job properly!"
"can''t you carry me decent?"
|Decorous||characterized by propriety and dignity and good taste in manners and conduct|
"the tete-a-tete was decorous in the extreme"
View all cognitive synonyms for Tastefully
|Tastelessly||without taste or in poor taste|
in a tasteless manner
"the house was tastelessly decorated"
in a tasteful manner
"the house was tastefully decorated"
View English words with the unique letters used in tastefully. Words With The Letters Aeflstuy
|In Good Tastep|
|Tasteful||free from what is tawdry or unbecoming;|
"a neat style";
"a neat set of rules";
"she hated to have her neat plans upset"
Tastefully Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters