- Types Of Speech
- You can use tate as a noun in a sentence.
- About Tate
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters a, e, and t, 2 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters at. Tate starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters t, ta, tat, and the ending characters are e, te, ate, ..
- United States poet and critic (1899-1979)
- Old English
- School Grade
- Tate is set as a kindergarten word that starts with t, ends with e, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is tate a scrabble word? A 4 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Tate in Pig Latin is said as "atetay or atetway".
- t | a | t | e
- ta | at | te
- tat | ate
- Word Gram
|Teat||the small projection of a mammary gland|
|Tate||United States poet and critic (1899-1979)|
View English words with the unique letters used in tate. Words With The Letters Aet
|Critic||someone who frequently finds fault or makes harsh and unfair judgments|
|Poet||a writer of poems (the term is usually reserved for writers of good poetry)|
View All Names For Tate
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Teat (4 letters)||4||4||tate|
|Zeta (4 letters)||13 +9||13 +9||zeta|
|Eta (3 letters)||3||3||aet|
|Tea (3 letters)||3||3||aet|
|Ate (3 letters)||3||3||aet|
|Tate (4 letters)||4||4||tate|
|Eat (3 letters)||3||3||aet|
|Eat At (6 letters)|
|Atte (4 letters)||4||4||tate|
Tate Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters