- Types Of Speech
- You can use technology as a noun in a sentence.
- About Technology
- A 4 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters c, e, g, h, l, n, o, t, and y, 7 consonants, 3 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters no. Technology starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters t, te, tec, tech, techn, and the ending characters are y, gy, ogy, logy, ology, ..
- The practical application of science to commerce or industry
- School Grade
- Technology is set as a grade seven word that starts with t, ends with y, 4 syllables, 3 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Technology in Pig Latin is said as "echnologytay or echnologytway".
- t | e | c | h | n | o | l | o | g | y
- te | ec | ch | hn | no | ol | lo | og | gy
- tec | ech | chn | hno | nol | olo | log | ogy
- tech | echn | chno | hnol | nolo | olog | logy
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the practical application of science to commerce or industry
- the discipline dealing with the art or science of applying scientific knowledge to practical problems;
"he had trouble deciding which branch of engineering to study"
|Area||a part of a structure having some specific characteristic or function|
"the spacious cooking area provided plenty of room for servants"
|Arena||a playing field where sports events take place|
|Art||the creation of beautiful or significant things|
"art does not need to be innovative to be good"
"I was never any good at art"
"he said that architecture is the art of wasting space beautifully"
|Bailiwick||a branch of knowledge|
"in what discipline is his doctorate?"
"teachers should be well trained in their subject"
"anthropology is the study of human beings"
|Branch Of Knowledge|
View all cognitive synonyms for Technology
|Technology||the practical application of science to commerce or industry|
View English words with the unique letters used in technology. Words With The Letters Ceghlnoty
|Engineer||a person who uses scientific knowledge to solve practical problems|
|Application||a diligent effort|
"it is a job requiring serious application"
|Profession||an occupation requiring special education (especially in the liberal arts or sciences)|
|Railroading||the activity of designing and constructing and operating railroads|
Technology Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters