- Types Of Speech
- You can use ted as a noun in a sentence.
- About Ted
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters d, e, and t, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter e. Ted starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters t, te, and the ending characters are d, ed, ..
- A tough youth of 1950''s and 1960''s wearing Edwardian style clothes
- School Grade
- Ted is set as a kindergarten word that starts with t, ends with d, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is ted a scrabble word? A 4 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Ted in Pig Latin is said as "edtay or edtway".
- t | e | d
- te | ed
- Word Gram
|ETD||a system for screening luggage in airports|
an agent passes a swab around or inside luggage and then runs the swab through a machine that can detect trace amounts of explosives
|Ted||a tough youth of 1950''s and 1960''s wearing Edwardian style clothes|
View English words with the unique letters used in ted. Words With The Letters Det
View All Names For Ted
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Debut (5 letters)||8 +4||10 +6||debut|
|Duet (4 letters)||5 +1||6 +2||duet|
|Teddy (5 letters)||10 +6||9 +5||teddy|
|Duvet (5 letters)||9 +5||11 +7||duvet|
|ETD (3 letters)||4||4||ted|
|Tweed (5 letters)||9 +5||9 +5||tweed|
|Debt (4 letters)||7 +3||8 +4||debt|
|Etude (5 letters)||6 +2||7 +3||deetu|
|Date (4 letters)||5 +1||5 +1||date|
|Cadet (5 letters)||8 +4||9 +5||cadet|
|Ted (3 letters)||4||4||ted|
|Dated (5 letters)||7 +3||7 +3||addet|
|Bated (5 letters)||8 +4||9 +5||bated|
|Tubed (5 letters)||8 +4||10 +6||debut|
|Taxed (5 letters)||13 +9||13 +9||taxed|
|Det (3 letters)||4||4||ted|
Ted Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With D
- Spelled With / Contains Letters