- Types Of Speech
- You can use teleconference as a noun in a sentence.
- About Teleconference
- A 5 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters c, e, f, l, n, o, r, and t, 8 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters nf. Teleconference starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters t, te, tel, tele, telec, and the ending characters are e, ce, nce, ence, rence, ..
- A conference of people who are in different locations that is made possible by the use of such telecommunications equipment as closed-circuit television
- Pig Latin
- Teleconference in Pig Latin is said as "eleconferencetay or eleconferencetway".
- t | e | l | e | c | o | n | f | e | r | e | n | c | e
- te | el | le | ec | co | on | nf | fe | er | re | en | nc | ce
- tel | ele | lec | eco | con | onf | nfe | fer | ere | ren | enc | nce
- tele | elec | leco | econ | conf | onfe | nfer | fere | eren | renc | ence
- Word Gram
|Teleconference||a conference of people who are in different locations that is made possible by the use of such telecommunications equipment as closed-circuit television|
View English words with the unique letters used in teleconference. Words With The Letters Ceflnort
|Conference||a discussion among participants who have an agreed (serious) topic|
Teleconference Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With E