- Types Of Speech
- You can use teleprocessing as a noun in a sentence.
- About Teleprocessing
- A 5 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters c, e, g, i, l, n, o, p, r, s, and t, 9 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters oc. Teleprocessing starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters t, te, tel, tele, telep, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, sing, ssing, . Teleprocessing is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Data processing in which some of the functions are performed in different places and connected by transmission facilities
- Pig Latin
- Teleprocessing in Pig Latin is said as "eleprocessingtay or eleprocessingtway".
- t | e | l | e | p | r | o | c | e | s | s | i | n | g
- te | el | le | ep | pr | ro | oc | ce | es | ss | si | in | ng
- tel | ele | lep | epr | pro | roc | oce | ces | ess | ssi | sin | ing
- tele | elep | lepr | epro | proc | roce | oces | cess | essi | ssin | sing
- Word Gram
|Teleprocessing||data processing in which some of the functions are performed in different places and connected by transmission facilities|
View English words with the unique letters used in teleprocessing. Words With The Letters Cegilnoprst
Teleprocessing Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With G