- Types Of Speech
- You can use telescope as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Telescope
- A 3 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters c, e, l, o, p, s, and t, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter s. Telescope starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters t, te, tel, tele, teles, and the ending characters are e, pe, ope, cope, scope, ..
- A magnifier of images of distant objects
- School Grade
- Telescope is set as a grade six word that starts with t, ends with e, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Telescope in Pig Latin is said as "elescopetay or elescopetway".
- t | e | l | e | s | c | o | p | e
- te | el | le | es | sc | co | op | pe
- tel | ele | les | esc | sco | cop | ope
- tele | eles | lesc | esco | scop | cope
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a magnifier of images of distant objects
- Verb Examples
- make smaller or shorter;
"the novel was telescoped into a short play"
- crush together or collapse;
"In the accident, the cars telescoped";
"my hiking sticks telescope and can be put into the backpack"
"Abbreviate `New York'' and write `NY''"
|Abridge||reduce in scope while retaining essential elements|
"The manuscript must be shortened"
|Abstract||a concept or idea not associated with any specific instance|
"he loved her only in the abstract--not in person"
|Abstraction||a general concept formed by extracting common features from specific examples|
|Add||a condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders|
|Binocular||an optical instrument designed for simultaneous use by both eyes|
View all cognitive synonyms for Telescope
|Telescope||a magnifier of images of distant objects|
View English words with the unique letters used in telescope. Words With The Letters Celopst
|Magnifier||a scientific instrument that magnifies an image|
|Collimator||optical device consisting of a tube containing a convex achromatic lens at one end and a slit at the other with the slit at the focus of the lens;|
light rays leave the slit as a parallel beam
Telescope Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters