- Types Of Speech
- You can use temperature as a noun in a sentence.
- About Temperature
- A 4 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, e, m, p, r, t, and u, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter r. Temperature starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters t, te, tem, temp, tempe, and the ending characters are e, re, ure, ture, ature, ..
- The degree of hotness or coldness of a body or environment (corresponding to its molecular activity)
- School Grade
- Temperature is set as a grade six word that starts with t, ends with e, 4 syllables, 5 vowels and 11 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Temperature in Pig Latin is said as "emperaturetay or emperaturetway".
- t | e | m | p | e | r | a | t | u | r | e
- te | em | mp | pe | er | ra | at | tu | ur | re
- tem | emp | mpe | per | era | rat | atu | tur | ure
- temp | empe | mper | pera | erat | ratu | atur | ture
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the degree of hotness or coldness of a body or environment (corresponding to its molecular activity)
- the somatic sensation of cold or heat
|Boil||the temperature at which a liquid boils at sea level;|
"the brought to water to a boil"
|Cold||the absence of heat;|
"the coldness made our breath visible";
"come in out of the cold";
"cold is a vasoconstrictor"
|Coldness||a lack of affection or enthusiasm|
View All Hyponyms For Temperature
Temperature Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With E