- Types Of Speech
- You can use tenable as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Tenable
- A 3 syllables adjective satellite and 7 letters with the letters a, b, e, l, n, and t, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter a. Tenable starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters t, te, ten, tena, tenab, and the ending characters are e, le, ble, able, nable, ..
- Based on sound reasoning or evidence; "a reasonable argument"; "well-founded suspicions"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, tenable has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are ten, and able.
- School Grade
- Tenable is set as a sat word that starts with t, ends with e, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 7 letters.
- Is tenable a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Tenable in Pig Latin is said as "enabletay or enabletway".
- t | e | n | a | b | l | e
- te | en | na | ab | bl | le
- ten | ena | nab | abl | ble
- tena | enab | nabl | able
- Word Gram
|Acceptable||worthy of acceptance or satisfactory|
"acceptable levels of radiation"
"performances varied from acceptable to excellent"
|Admissible||deserving to be admitted|
|Agreeable||to your own liking or feelings or nature|
"Is the plan agreeable to you?"
"he''s an agreeable fellow"
"My idea of an agreeable person...is a person who agrees with me"- Disraeli
"an agreeable manner"
|Arguable||open to argument or debate|
"that is a moot question"
|Assure||be careful or certain to do something|
make certain of something
"He verified that the valves were closed"
"See that the curtains are closed"
"control the quality of the product"
|Bearable||capable of being borne though unpleasant|
|Believable||capable of being believed|
"completely credible testimony"
View all cognitive synonyms for Tenable
|Tenable||based on sound reasoning or evidence|
"a reasonable argument"
View English words with the unique letters used in tenable. Words With The Letters Abelnt
|Reasonable||not excessive or extreme;|
"a fairish income";
|Sensible||proceeding from good sense or judgment;|
"a sensible choice"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Netball (7 letters)||9||13 +1||abellnt|
|Net Ball (8 letters)|
|Taleban (7 letters)||9||12||taleban|
|Uneatable (9 letters)||11 +2||15 +3||uneatable|
|Tenable (7 letters)||9||12||abeelnt|
|Untenable (9 letters)||11 +2||16 +4||untenable|
|Tunable (7 letters)||9||13 +1||tunable|
|Untunable (9 letters)||11 +2||17 +5||untunable|
|Be Latent (9 letters)|
Tenable Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters