- Types Of Speech
- You can use tender as a article, noun, adjective satellite or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Tender
- A 2 syllables article and 6 letters with the letters d, e, n, r, and t, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters nd. Tender starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters t, te, ten, tend, tende, and the ending characters are r, er, der, nder, ender, ..
- Ship that usually provides supplies to other ships
- Old French
- Is tender a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Tender in Pig Latin is said as "endertay or endertway".
- t | e | n | d | e | r
- te | en | nd | de | er
- ten | end | nde | der
- tend | ende | nder
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- ship that usually provides supplies to other ships
- a boat for communication between ship and shore
- car attached to a locomotive to carry fuel and water
- a formal proposal to buy at a specified price
- someone who waits on or tends to or attends to the needs of another
- something used as an official medium of payment
- Verb Examples
- make tender or more tender as by marinating, pounding, or applying a tenderizer;
- make a tender of;
in legal settlements
- offer or present for acceptance
- propose a payment;
"The Swiss dealer offered $2 million for the painting"
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- (of plants) not hardy;
easily killed by adverse growing condition;
"tender green shoots"
- having or displaying warmth or affection;
"a fond embrace";
"fond of his nephew";
"a tender glance";
"a warm embrace"
- susceptible to physical or emotional injury;
"at a tender age"
"the tender spot on his jaw"
- (used of boats) inclined to heel over easily under sail
- Article Examples
- easy to cut or chew;
- physically untoughened;
- given to sympathy or gentleness or sentimentality;
"a tender heart";
"a tender smile";
"tender loving care";
"a tender mother"
|Accepting||tolerating without protest|
"always more accepting of coaching suggestion than her teammates"
"the atmosphere was judged to be more supporting and accepting"
|Ache||a dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain|
|Aching||a dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain|
|Administer||give or apply (medications)|
|Adoring||extravagantly or foolishly loving and indulgent|
"deceiving her preoccupied and doting husband with a young captain"
"hopelessly spoiled by a fond mother"
|Advance||the act of moving forward toward a goal|
|Advancement||gradual improvement or growth or development|
"advancement of knowledge"
"great progress in the arts"
View all cognitive synonyms for Tender
|Tender||ship that usually provides supplies to other ships|
View English words with the unique letters used in tender. Words With The Letters Denrt
|Ship||a vessel that carries passengers or freight|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Undercut (8 letters)||11 +4||15 +7||undercut|
|Tendrac (7 letters)||10 +3||12 +4||tendrac|
|Decanter (8 letters)||11 +4||13 +5||decanter|
|Denture (7 letters)||8 +1||10 +2||tenured|
|Trandate (8 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||trandate|
|Tender (6 letters)||7||8||tender|
|Red Cent (8 letters)|
|Trend (5 letters)||6||7||trend|
|Attender (8 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||attender|
|Arendt (6 letters)||7||8||ardent|
|Durante (7 letters)||8 +1||10 +2||durante|
|Tancred (7 letters)||10 +3||12 +4||tendrac|
|Centred (7 letters)||10 +3||12 +4||centred|
|Denature (8 letters)||9 +2||11 +3||adeenrtu|
|Underact (8 letters)||11 +4||14 +6||untraced|
|Verdant (7 letters)||11 +4||13 +5||verdant|
|Ardent (6 letters)||7||8||ardent|
|Centered (8 letters)||11 +4||13 +5||recedent|
|Trendy (6 letters)||10 +3||10 +2||trendy|
|Turbaned (8 letters)||11 +4||14 +6||turbaned|
|Tenured (7 letters)||8 +1||10 +2||tenured|
|Neutered (8 letters)||9 +2||11 +3||neutered|
|Crenated (8 letters)||11 +4||13 +5||decanter|
|Turned (6 letters)||7||9 +1||turned|
|Unturned (8 letters)||9 +2||13 +5||unturned|
Tender Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters