- Types Of Speech
- You can use tessellation as a noun in a sentence.
- About Tessellation
- A 4 syllables noun and 12 letters with the letters a, e, i, l, n, o, s, and t, 7 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters ll. Tessellation starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters t, te, tes, tess, tesse, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, . Tessellation is also a double consonant (ss), and double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- The act of adorning with mosaic
- Pig Latin
- Tessellation in Pig Latin is said as "essellationtay or essellationtway".
- t | e | s | s | e | l | l | a | t | i | o | n
- te | es | ss | se | el | ll | la | at | ti | io | on
- tes | ess | sse | sel | ell | lla | lat | ati | tio | ion
- tess | esse | ssel | sell | ella | llat | lati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the act of adorning with mosaic
- the careful juxtaposition of shapes in a pattern;
"a tessellation of hexagons"
|Tessellation||the act of adorning with mosaic|
View English words with the unique letters used in tessellation. Words With The Letters Aeilnost
|Tessellate||tile with tesserae|
"tessellate the kitchen floor"
|Decoration||the act of decorating something (in the hope of making it more attractive)|
Tessellation Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With N