- About Thimblerigging
- Thimblerigging has the letters b, e, g, h, i, l, m, n, r, and t, 10 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters er. Thimblerigging starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters t, th, thi, thim, thimb, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ging, gging, . Thimblerigging is also a double consonant (gg) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Compound Words
- A compound word, thimblerigging has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are thimble, and rigging.
- Pig Latin
- Thimblerigging in Pig Latin is said as "imbleriggingthay or imbleriggingthway".
- t | h | i | m | b | l | e | r | i | g | g | i | n | g
- th | hi | im | mb | bl | le | er | ri | ig | gg | gi | in | ng
- thi | him | imb | mbl | ble | ler | eri | rig | igg | ggi | gin | ing
- thim | himb | imbl | mble | bler | leri | erig | rigg | iggi | ggin | ging
- Word Gram
View English words with the unique letters used in thimblerigging. Words With The Letters Beghilmnrt
Thimblerigging Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With G