- Types Of Speech
- You can use thomas as a noun in a sentence.
- About Thomas
- A 2 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters a, h, m, o, s, and t, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters om. Thomas starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters t, th, tho, thom, thoma, and the ending characters are s, as, mas, omas, homas, ..
- The Apostle who would not believe the resurrection of Jesus until he saw Jesus with his own eyes
- Ancient Greek
- Is thomas a scrabble word? A 11 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Thomas in Pig Latin is said as "omasthay or omasthway".
- t | h | o | m | a | s
- th | ho | om | ma | as
- tho | hom | oma | mas
- thom | homa | omas
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the Apostle who would not believe the resurrection of Jesus until he saw Jesus with his own eyes
- Welsh poet (1914-1953)
- a radio broadcast journalist during World War I and World War II noted for his nightly new broadcast (1892-1981)
- United States socialist who was a candidate for president six times (1884-1968)
- United States clockmaker who introduced mass production (1785-1859)
|Thomas||the Apostle who would not believe the resurrection of Jesus until he saw Jesus with his own eyes|
View English words with the unique letters used in thomas. Words With The Letters Ahmost
|Apostle||(New Testament) one of the original 12 disciples chosen by Christ to preach his gospel|
|Saint||model of excellence or perfection of a kind|
one having no equal
View All Names For Thomas
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Thomas (6 letters)||11||11||thomas|
Thomas Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters