- Types Of Speech
- You can use thrower as a noun in a sentence.
- About Thrower
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters e, h, o, r, t, and w, 5 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter o. Thrower starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters t, th, thr, thro, throw, and the ending characters are r, er, wer, ower, rower, ..
- A craftsman who shapes pottery on a potter''s wheel and bakes them it a kiln
- Is thrower a scrabble word? A 13 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Thrower in Pig Latin is said as "owerthray or owerthrway".
- t | h | r | o | w | e | r
- th | hr | ro | ow | we | er
- thr | hro | row | owe | wer
- thro | hrow | rowe | ower
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a craftsman who shapes pottery on a potter's wheel and bakes them it a kiln
- someone who projects something through the air (especially by a rapid motion of the arm)
- a person who twists silk or rayon filaments into a thread or yarn
|Beguile The Time|
|Butterfly||a swimming stroke in which the arms are thrown forward together out of the water while the feet kick up and down|
|Ceramicist||a craftsman who shapes pottery on a potter''s wheel and bakes them it a kiln|
|Ceramist||a craftsman who shapes pottery on a potter''s wheel and bakes them it a kiln|
|Chump||a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of|
|Coquet||talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions|
"The guys always try to chat up the new secretaries"
"My husband never flirts with other women"
View all cognitive synonyms for Thrower
|Thrower||a craftsman who shapes pottery on a potter''s wheel and bakes them it a kiln|
View English words with the unique letters used in thrower. Words With The Letters Ehortw
|Throw||the act of throwing (propelling something through the air with a rapid movement of the arm and wrist)|
"the catcher made a good throw to second base"
|Artificer||an enlisted man responsible for the upkeep of small arms and machine guns etc.|
|Artisan||a skilled worker who practices some trade or handicraft|
|Craftsman||a skilled worker who practices some trade or handicraft|
|Journeyman||a skilled worker who practices some trade or handicraft|
|Spode||a brand of fine English porcelain|
|Wedgwood||a type of pottery made by Josiah Wedgwood and his successors;|
typically has a classical decoration in white on a blue background
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Death Row (9 letters)|
|Thrower (7 letters)||13||12||thrower|
|Heartwood (9 letters)||16 +3||15 +3||heartwood|
|Hot Water (9 letters)|
|Whereto (7 letters)||13||12||whereto|
|The Word (8 letters)|
|The Crow (8 letters)|
|The Crowd (9 letters)|
|Throwed (7 letters)||14 +1||13 +1||throwed|
Thrower Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters