- Types Of Speech
- You can use thunderstorm as a noun in a sentence.
- About Thunderstorm
- A 3 syllables noun and 12 letters with the letters d, e, h, m, n, o, r, s, t, and u, 9 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters er. Thunderstorm starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters t, th, thu, thun, thund, and the ending characters are m, rm, orm, torm, storm, ..
- A storm resulting from strong rising air currents; heavy rain or hail along with thunder and lightning
- Compound Words
- A compound word, thunderstorm has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are thunder, and storm.
- Pig Latin
- Thunderstorm in Pig Latin is said as "understormthay or understormthway".
- t | h | u | n | d | e | r | s | t | o | r | m
- th | hu | un | nd | de | er | rs | st | to | or | rm
- thu | hun | und | nde | der | ers | rst | sto | tor | orm
- thun | hund | unde | nder | ders | erst | rsto | stor | torm
- Word Gram
|Blizzard||a series of unexpected and unpleasant occurrences|
"a rash of bank robberies"
"a blizzard of lawsuits"
|Bombshell||an explosive bomb or artillery shell|
|Crack||the act of cracking something|
|Cyclone||a violent rotating windstorm|
|Deep||literary term for an ocean|
"denizens of the deep"
|Donar||the Teutonic god of thunder|
counterpart of Norse Thor
|Dread Rattling Thunder|
View all cognitive synonyms for Thunderstorm
|Storm||a direct and violent assault on a stronghold|
Thunderstorm Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With M