- Types Of Speech
- You can use thursday as a noun in a sentence.
- About Thursday
- A 2 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, d, h, r, s, t, u, and y, 6 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters rs. Thursday starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters t, th, thu, thur, thurs, and the ending characters are y, ay, day, sday, rsday, ..
- The fifth day of the week; the fourth working day
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Thursday is set as a grade three word that starts with t, ends with y, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Thursday in Pig Latin is said as "ursdaythay or ursdaythway".
- t | h | u | r | s | d | a | y
- th | hu | ur | rs | sd | da | ay
- thu | hur | urs | rsd | sda | day
- thur | hurs | ursd | rsda | sday
- Word Gram
|Thursday||the fifth day of the week|
the fourth working day
View English words with the unique letters used in thursday. Words With The Letters Adhrstuy
|Weekday||any day except Sunday (and sometimes except Saturday)|
Thursday Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters