- Types Of Speech
- You can use tiffany as a noun in a sentence.
- About Tiffany
- A 3 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, f, i, n, t, and y, 5 consonants, 2 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter f. Tiffany starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters t, ti, tif, tiff, tiffa, and the ending characters are y, ny, any, fany, ffany, . Tiffany is also a double consonant (ff) word. View the double consonant words list.
- United States artist who developed Tiffany glass (1848-1933)
- Ancient Greek
- Compound Words
- A compound word, tiffany has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are tiff, and any.
- Is tiffany a scrabble word? A 16 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Tiffany in Pig Latin is said as "iffanytay or iffanytway".
- t | i | f | f | a | n | y
- ti | if | ff | fa | an | ny
- tif | iff | ffa | fan | any
- tiff | iffa | ffan | fany
- Word Gram
|Tiffany||United States artist who developed Tiffany glass (1848-1933)|
View English words with the unique letters used in tiffany. Words With The Letters Afinty
|Artist||a person whose creative work shows sensitivity and imagination|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Affinity (8 letters)||17 +1||17 +1||affinity|
|Tiffany (7 letters)||16||16||tiffany|
Tiffany Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters