- Types Of Speech
- You can use tiger as a noun in a sentence.
- About Tiger
- A 2 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters e, g, i, r, and t, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter g. Tiger starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters t, ti, tig, tige, and the ending characters are r, er, ger, iger, ..
- Large feline of forests in most of Asia having a tawny coat with black stripes; endangered
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Tiger is set as a kindergarten word that starts with t, ends with r, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is tiger a scrabble word? A 6 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Tiger in Pig Latin is said as "igertay or igertway".
- t | i | g | e | r
- ti | ig | ge | er
- tig | ige | ger
- tige | iger
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- large feline of forests in most of Asia having a tawny coat with black stripes;
- a fierce or audacious person;
"he's a tiger on the tennis court";
"it aroused the tiger in me"
|Achilles||a mythical Greek hero of the Iliad|
a foremost Greek warrior at the siege of Troy
when he was a baby his mother tried to make him immortal by bathing him in a magical river but the heel by which she held him remained vulnerable--his `Achilles'' heel''
|Amazon||mainly green tropical American parrots|
|Anarchist||an advocate of anarchism|
|Animal||a living organism characterized by voluntary movement|
|Anthropophagite||a person who eats human flesh|
|Anthropophagus||a person who eats human flesh|
|Bank||a flight maneuver|
aircraft tips laterally about its longitudinal axis (especially in turning)
"the plane went into a steep bank"
View all cognitive synonyms for Tiger
|Tiger||large feline of forests in most of Asia having a tawny coat with black stripes|
View English words with the unique letters used in tiger. Words With The Letters Egirt
|Cat||a method of examining body organs by scanning them with X rays and using a computer to construct a series of cross-sectional scans along a single axis|
|Tigress||a female tiger|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Trigger (7 letters)||9 +3||11 +4||eggirrt|
|Triage (6 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||gaiter|
|Tiger (5 letters)||6||7||tiger|
|Grivet (6 letters)||10 +4||12 +5||grivet|
|Aigret (6 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||gaiter|
|Cigaret (7 letters)||10 +4||12 +5||cigaret|
|Gaiter (6 letters)||7 +1||8 +1||gaiter|
|Bridget (7 letters)||11 +5||13 +6||bridget|
|Begirt (6 letters)||9 +3||11 +4||begirt|
|Tigre (5 letters)||6||7||tiger|
|Virgate (7 letters)||11 +5||13 +6||virgate|
Tiger Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters