- Types Of Speech
- You can use time as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Time
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters e, i, m, and t, 2 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters im. Time starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters t, ti, tim, and the ending characters are e, me, ime, ..
- The continuum of experience in which events pass from the future through the present to the past
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Time is set as a kindergarten word that starts with t, ends with e, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is time a scrabble word? A 6 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Time in Pig Latin is said as "imetay or imetway".
- t | i | m | e
- ti | im | me
- tim | ime
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the continuum of experience in which events pass from the future through the present to the past
- rhythm as given by division into parts of equal time
- a person's experience on a particular occasion;
"he had a time holding back the tears";
"they had a good time together"
- an instance or single occasion for some event;
"this time he succeeded";
"he called four times";
"he could do ten at a clip"
- an indefinite period (usually marked by specific attributes or activities);
"he waited a long time";
"the time of year for planting";
"he was a great actor is his time"
- the time as given by a clock;
"do you know what time it is?";
"the time is 10 o'clock"
- the fourth coordinate that is required (along with three spatial dimensions) to specify a physical event
- the period of time a prisoner is imprisoned;
"he served a prison term of 15 months";
"his sentence was 5 to 10 years";
"he is doing time in the county jail"
- a suitable moment;
"it is time to go"
- a period of time considered as a resource under your control and sufficient to accomplish something;
"take time to smell the roses";
"I didn't have time to finish";
"it took more than half my time"
- Verb Examples
- adjust so that a force is applied an an action occurs at the desired time;
"The good player times his swing so as to hit the ball squarely"
- regulate or set the time of;
"time the clock"
- measure the time or duration of an event or action or the person who performs an action in a certain period of time;
"he clocked the runners"
- assign a time for an activity or event;
"The candidate carefully timed his appearance at the disaster scene"
- set the speed, duration, or execution of;
"we time the process to manufacture our cars very precisely"
|Accompany||perform an accompaniment to|
"The orchestra could barely follow the frequent pitch changes of the soprano"
|Adapt||adapt or conform oneself to new or different conditions|
"We must adjust to the bad economic situation"
|Adjust||adapt or conform oneself to new or different conditions|
"We must adjust to the bad economic situation"
|Aeon||(Gnosticism) a divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe|
|Again And Again|
|Age||how long something has existed|
"it was replaced because of its age"
|Agenda||a temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to|
|Age Of Fishes|
|Age Of Mammals|
|Age Of Reptiles|
View all cognitive synonyms for Time
|Time||the continuum of experience in which events pass from the future through the present to the past|
|Mite||any of numerous very small to minute arachnids often infesting animals or plants or stored foods|
|Item||a whole individual unit|
especially when included in a list or collection
"they reduced the price on many items"
|Emit||expel (gases or odors)|
View English words with the unique letters used in time. Words With The Letters Eimt
|Abstraction||a general concept formed by extracting common features from specific examples|
|Continuance||the act of continuing an activity without interruption|
|Continuum||a continuous nonspatial whole or extent or succession in which no part or portion is distinct of distinguishable from adjacent parts|
|Daylight Savings Time|
|Daylight Saving Time|
|Duration||continuance in time;|
"the ceremony was of short duration";
"he complained about the length of time required"
View All Hyponyms For Time
View All Names For Time
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Time (4 letters)||6||7||time|
|Mite (4 letters)||6||7||time|
|Emetic (6 letters)||10 +4||12 +5||ceeimt|
|Item (4 letters)||6||7||time|
|Tedium (6 letters)||9 +3||11 +4||tedium|
|Metic (5 letters)||9 +3||11 +4||metic|
|Emit (4 letters)||6||7||time|
|Timed (5 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||demit|
|Demit (5 letters)||8 +2||9 +2||demit|
Time Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters