- Types Of Speech
- You can use tintinnabulation as a noun in a sentence.
- About Tintinnabulation
- A 6 syllables noun and 16 letters with the letters a, b, i, l, n, o, t, and u, 9 consonants, 7 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letters ab. Tintinnabulation starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters t, ti, tin, tint, tinti, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, . Tintinnabulation is also a double consonant (nn) word. View the double consonant words list.
- The sound of a bell ringing; "the distinctive ring of the church bell"; "the ringing of the telephone"; "the tintinnabulation that so volumnously swells from the ringing and the dinging of the bells"--E. A. Poe
- School Grade
- Tintinnabulation is set as a sat word that starts with t, ends with n, 6 syllables, 7 vowels and 16 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Tintinnabulation in Pig Latin is said as "intinnabulationtay or intinnabulationtway".
- t | i | n | t | i | n | n | a | b | u | l | a | t | i | o | n
- ti | in | nt | ti | in | nn | na | ab | bu | ul | la | at | ti | io | on
- tin | int | nti | tin | inn | nna | nab | abu | bul | ula | lat | ati | tio | ion
- tint | inti | ntin | tinn | inna | nnab | nabu | abul | bula | ulat | lati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
|Tintinnabulation||the sound of a bell ringing|
"the distinctive ring of the church bell"
"the ringing of the telephone"
"the tintinnabulation that so volumnously swells from the ringing and the dinging of the bells"--E. A. Poe
View English words with the unique letters used in tintinnabulation. Words With The Letters Abilnotu
|Call||the option to buy a given stock (or stock index or commodity future) at a given price before a given date|
|Knell||the sound of a bell rung slowly to announce a death or a funeral or the end of something|
|Peal||a deep prolonged sound (as of thunder or large bells)|
|Phone||electro-acoustic transducer for converting electric signals into sounds|
it is held over or inserted into the ear
"it was not the typing but the earphones that she disliked"
|Ring||a strip of material attached to the leg of a bird to identify it (as in studies of bird migration)|
|Telephone||electronic equipment that converts sound into electrical signals that can be transmitted over distances and then converts received signals back into sounds|
"I talked to him on the telephone"
|Tintinnabulate||ring or sound like a small bell|
|Sound||the particular auditory effect produced by a given cause|
"the sound of rain on the roof"
"the beautiful sound of music"
Tintinnabulation Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With N