- Types Of Speech
- You can use together as a adverb or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Together
- A 3 syllables adverb and 8 letters with the letters e, g, h, o, r, and t, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters et. Together starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters t, to, tog, toge, toget, and the ending characters are r, er, her, ther, ether, ..
- Mentally and emotionally stable; "she''s really together"
- Middle English
- Compound Words
- A compound word, together has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are tog, and ether.
- School Grade
- Together is set as a grade three word that starts with t, ends with r, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Together in Pig Latin is said as "ogethertay or ogethertway".
- t | o | g | e | t | h | e | r
- to | og | ge | et | th | he | er
- tog | oge | get | eth | the | her
- toge | oget | geth | ethe | ther
- Word Gram
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- mentally and emotionally stable;
"she's really together"
- Adverb Examples
- at the same time;
"we graduated together"
- with cooperation and interchange;
"we worked together on the project"
- with a common plan;
"act in concert"
- in contact with each other;
"the leaves stuck together"
- assembled in one place;
"we were gathered together"
- in conjunction with;
"Our salaries put together couldn't pay for the damage";
"we couldn`t pay for the damages with all out salaries put together"
- in each other's company;
"we went to the movies together";
"the family that prays together stays together"
|Accordant||being in agreement or harmony|
often followed by `with''
"a place perfectly accordant with man''s nature"-Thomas Hardy
|Again And Again|
|Agreeable||to your own liking or feelings or nature|
"Is the plan agreeable to you?"
"he''s an agreeable fellow"
"My idea of an agreeable person...is a person who agrees with me"- Disraeli
"an agreeable manner"
|All At Once|
|All Of A Sudden|
View all cognitive synonyms for Together
|Together||mentally and emotionally stable|
"she''s really together"
View English words with the unique letters used in together. Words With The Letters Eghort
"successful mothers--mothers with unneurotic children";
"he''s the most unneurotic person I know"
Together Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters