- Types Of Speech
- You can use tomalley as a noun in a sentence.
- About Tomalley
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, e, l, m, o, t, and y, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters al. Tomalley starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters t, to, tom, toma, tomal, and the ending characters are y, ey, ley, lley, alley, . Tomalley is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Edible greenish substance in boiled lobster
- Compound Words
- A compound word, tomalley has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are tom, and alley.
- Pig Latin
- Tomalley in Pig Latin is said as "omalleytay or omalleytway".
- t | o | m | a | l | l | e | y
- to | om | ma | al | ll | le | ey
- tom | oma | mal | all | lle | ley
- toma | omal | mall | alle | lley
- Word Gram
|Tomalley||edible greenish substance in boiled lobster|
View English words with the unique letters used in tomalley. Words With The Letters Aelmoty
|Liver||large and complicated reddish-brown glandular organ located in the upper right portion of the abdominal cavity|
secretes bile and functions in metabolism of protein and carbohydrate and fat
synthesizes substances involved in the clotting of the blood
|Lobster||any of several edible marine crustaceans of the families Homaridae and Nephropsidae and Palinuridae|
Tomalley Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters