- Types Of Speech
- You can use topicalization as a noun in a sentence.
- About Topicalization
- A 6 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters a, c, i, l, n, o, p, t, and z, 7 consonants, 7 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letters li. Topicalization starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters t, to, top, topi, topic, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- (linguistics) emphasis placed on the topic or focus of a sentence by preposing it to the beginning of the sentence; placing the topic at the beginning of the sentence is typical for English; "`Those girls, they giggle when they see me'' and `Cigarettes, y
- Pig Latin
- Topicalization in Pig Latin is said as "opicalizationtay or opicalizationtway".
- t | o | p | i | c | a | l | i | z | a | t | i | o | n
- to | op | pi | ic | ca | al | li | iz | za | at | ti | io | on
- top | opi | pic | ica | cal | ali | liz | iza | zat | ati | tio | ion
- topi | opic | pica | ical | cali | aliz | liza | izat | zati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
|Topicalization||(linguistics) emphasis placed on the topic or focus of a sentence by preposing it to the beginning of the sentence|
placing the topic at the beginning of the sentence is typical for English
"`Those girls, they giggle when they see me'' and `Cigarettes, y
View English words with the unique letters used in topicalization. Words With The Letters Acilnoptz
|Topicalize||emphasize by putting have stress on or by moving to the front of the sentence|
"Speakers topicalize more often than they realize"
"The object of the sentence is topicalized in what linguists call `Yiddish Movement''"
|Emphasis||intensity or forcefulness of expression|
"the vehemence of his denial"
"his emphasis on civil rights"
Topicalization Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With N