- Types Of Speech
- You can use totalitarianism as a noun in a sentence.
- About Totalitarianism
- A 8 syllables noun and 15 letters with the letters a, i, l, m, n, o, r, s, and t, 8 consonants, 7 vowels and 8 syllables with the middle letter a. Totalitarianism starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters t, to, tot, tota, total, and the ending characters are m, sm, ism, nism, anism, ..
- The principle of complete and unrestricted power in government
- Compound Words
- A compound word, totalitarianism has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are totalitarian, and ism.
- Pig Latin
- Totalitarianism in Pig Latin is said as "otalitarianismtay or otalitarianismtway".
- t | o | t | a | l | i | t | a | r | i | a | n | i | s | m
- to | ot | ta | al | li | it | ta | ar | ri | ia | an | ni | is | sm
- tot | ota | tal | ali | lit | ita | tar | ari | ria | ian | ani | nis | ism
- tota | otal | tali | alit | lita | itar | tari | aria | rian | iani | anis | nism
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the principle of complete and unrestricted power in government
- a form of government in which the ruler is an absolute dictator (not restricted by a constitution or laws or opposition etc.)
|Totalitarianism||the principle of complete and unrestricted power in government|
View English words with the unique letters used in totalitarianism. Words With The Letters Ailmnorst
|Ideology||imaginary or visionary theorization|
Totalitarianism Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With M