- Types Of Speech
- You can use tourmaline as a noun in a sentence.
- About Tourmaline
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, e, i, l, m, n, o, r, t, and u, 5 consonants, 5 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ma. Tourmaline starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters t, to, tou, tour, tourm, and the ending characters are e, ne, ine, line, aline, ..
- A mineral that is a complex borosilicate and hydroxide of aluminum containing iron and magnesium and calcium and lithium and sodium; it is usually black but occurs in transparent colored forms that are used as gemstones
- Compound Words
- A compound word, tourmaline has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are tour, and maline.
- Pig Latin
- Tourmaline in Pig Latin is said as "ourmalinetay or ourmalinetway".
- t | o | u | r | m | a | l | i | n | e
- to | ou | ur | rm | ma | al | li | in | ne
- tou | our | urm | rma | mal | ali | lin | ine
- tour | ourm | urma | rmal | mali | alin | line
- Word Gram
|Tourmaline||a mineral that is a complex borosilicate and hydroxide of aluminum containing iron and magnesium and calcium and lithium and sodium|
it is usually black but occurs in transparent colored forms that are used as gemstones
View English words with the unique letters used in tourmaline. Words With The Letters Aeilmnortu
|Mineral||solid homogeneous inorganic substances occurring in nature having a definite chemical composition|
Tourmaline Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters