- Types Of Speech
- You can use tournament as a noun in a sentence.
- About Tournament
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, e, m, n, o, r, t, and u, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters na. Tournament starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters t, to, tou, tour, tourn, and the ending characters are t, nt, ent, ment, ament, ..
- A sporting competition in which contestants play a series of games to decide the winner
- Old French
- School Grade
- Tournament is set as a grade five word that starts with t, ends with t, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Tournament in Pig Latin is said as "ournamenttay or ournamenttway".
- t | o | u | r | n | a | m | e | n | t
- to | ou | ur | rn | na | am | me | en | nt
- tou | our | urn | rna | nam | ame | men | ent
- tour | ourn | urna | rnam | name | amen | ment
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a sporting competition in which contestants play a series of games to decide the winner
- a series of jousts between knights contesting for a prize
|Bacchanal||a wild gathering involving excessive drinking and promiscuity|
|Bacchanalia||a wild gathering involving excessive drinking and promiscuity|
|Battle||an energetic attempt to achieve something|
"getting through the crowd was a real struggle"
"he fought a battle for recognition"
|Booking||employment for performers or performing groups that lasts for a limited period of time|
"the play had bookings throughout the summer"
|Bout||a boxing match|
"the fight was on television last night"
|Bowler||a hat that is round and black and hard with a narrow brim|
worn by some British businessmen
|Box||a blow with the hand (usually on the ear)|
"I gave him a good box on the ear"
|Brawl||a noisy fight in a crowd|
View all cognitive synonyms for Tournament
|Tournament||a sporting competition in which contestants play a series of games to decide the winner|
View English words with the unique letters used in tournament. Words With The Letters Aemnortu
|Tourney||a sporting competition in which contestants play a series of games to decide the winner|
|Competition||the act of competing as for profit or a prize|
"the teams were in fierce contention for first place"
|Contest||a struggle between rivals|
|Open||information that has become public;|
"all the reports were out in the open";
"the facts had been brought to the surface"
Tournament Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters