- Types Of Speech
- You can use toy as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Toy
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters o, t, and y, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter o. Toy starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters t, to, and the ending characters are y, oy, ..
- Any of several breeds of very small dogs kept purely as pets
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Toy is set as a kindergarten word that starts with t, ends with y, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is toy a scrabble word? A 6 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Toy in Pig Latin is said as "oytay or oytway".
- t | o | y
- to | oy
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- any of several breeds of very small dogs kept purely as pets
- copy that reproduces something in greatly reduced size
- an artifact designed to be played with
- a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier);
"a toy stove"
- Verb Examples
- engage in an activity as if it were a game rather than take it seriously;
"They played games on their opponents";
"play the stockmarket";
"play with her feelings";
"toy with an idea"
- manipulate manually or in one's mind or imagination;
"She played nervously with her wedding ring";
"Don't fiddle with the screws";
"He played with the idea of running for the Senate"
- behave carelessly or indifferently;
"Play about with a young girl's affection"
|Accoucheuse||a woman skilled in aiding the delivery of babies|
|Adage||a condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people|
|Addict||someone who is physiologically dependent on a substance|
abrupt deprivation of the substance produces withdrawal symptoms
|Agate||an impure form of quartz consisting of banded chalcedony|
used as a gemstone and for making mortars and pestles
|Agent||the semantic role of the animate entity that instigates or causes the hapening denoted by the verb in the clause|
|Animal||a living organism characterized by voluntary movement|
View all cognitive synonyms for Toy
|Toy||any of several breeds of very small dogs kept purely as pets|
View English words with the unique letters used in toy. Words With The Letters Oty
|Dog||a member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf) that has been domesticated by man since prehistoric times|
occurs in many breeds
"the dog barked all night"
|Chihuahua||old breed of tiny short-coated dog with protruding eyes from Mexico held to antedate Aztec civilization|
|Maltese||breed of toy dogs having a long straight silky white coat|
|Peke||a Chinese breed of small short-legged dogs with a long silky coat and broad flat muzzle|
|Pekinese||a Chinese breed of small short-legged dogs with a long silky coat and broad flat muzzle|
|Pekingese||a Chinese breed of small short-legged dogs with a long silky coat and broad flat muzzle|
View All Names For Toy
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Tyto (4 letters)||7 +1||6 +1||tyto|
|Tody (4 letters)||8 +2||7 +2||tody|
|Toy (3 letters)||6||5||toy|
|Toby (4 letters)||9 +3||9 +4||toby|
|Toffy (5 letters)||14 +8||13 +8||ffoty|
|Tokay (5 letters)||12 +6||11 +6||tokay|
|Toddy (5 letters)||10 +4||9 +4||ddoty|
|Tokyo (5 letters)||12 +6||11 +6||tokyo|
|Kyoto (5 letters)||12 +6||11 +6||tokyo|
|Toady (5 letters)||9 +3||8 +3||today|
|Tobey (5 letters)||10 +4||10 +5||tobey|
|Toyon (5 letters)||8 +2||8 +3||toyon|
|Booty (5 letters)||10 +4||10 +5||booty|
|Zloty (5 letters)||17 +11||17 +12||zloty|
|Atony (5 letters)||8 +2||8 +3||atony|
|Today (5 letters)||9 +3||8 +3||today|
|Lofty (5 letters)||11 +5||11 +6||lofty|
|Dotty (5 letters)||9 +3||8 +3||dotty|
|Jolty (5 letters)||15 +9||17 +12||jolty|
|Mothy (5 letters)||13 +7||12 +7||mothy|
|Hotly (5 letters)||11 +5||10 +5||hotly|
|Tony (4 letters)||7 +1||7 +2||tony|
|Tommy (5 letters)||12 +6||13 +8||tommy|
Toy Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters