- Types Of Speech
- You can use treasure as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Treasure
- A 2 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, e, r, s, t, and u, 4 consonants, 4 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters as. Treasure starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters t, tr, tre, trea, treas, and the ending characters are e, re, ure, sure, asure, ..
- Art highly prized for its beauty or perfection
- Old French
- School Grade
- Treasure is set as a grade five word that starts with t, ends with e, 2 syllables, 4 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Treasure in Pig Latin is said as "easuretray or easuretrway".
- t | r | e | a | s | u | r | e
- tr | re | ea | as | su | ur | re
- tre | rea | eas | asu | sur | ure
- trea | reas | easu | asur | sure
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- art highly prized for its beauty or perfection
- a collection of precious things;
"the trunk held all her meager treasures"
- any possession that is highly valued by its owner;
"the children returned from the seashore with their shells and other treasures"
- accumulated wealth in the form of money or jewels etc.;
"the pirates hid their treasure on a small island in the West Indies"
- Verb Examples
- be fond of;
be attached to
- hold dear;
"I prize these old photographs"
|Abundance||the property of a more than adequate quantity or supply|
"an age of abundance"
|Accrual||the act of accumulating|
|Accruement||the act of accumulating|
|Accumulate||collect or gather|
"Journals are accumulating in my office"
"The work keeps piling up"
|Accumulation||the act of accumulating|
|Achiever||a person with a record of successes|
"his son would never be the achiever that his father was"
"only winners need apply"
"if you want to be a success you have to dress like a success"
|Admire||feel admiration for|
"he just adored his wife"
View all cognitive synonyms for Treasure
|Treasure||art highly prized for its beauty or perfection|
View English words with the unique letters used in treasure. Words With The Letters Aerstu
|Art||the creation of beautiful or significant things|
"art does not need to be innovative to be good"
"I was never any good at art"
"he said that architecture is the art of wasting space beautifully"
Treasure Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters