- Types Of Speech
- You can use treasurer as a noun in a sentence.
- About Treasurer
- A 3 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, e, r, s, t, and u, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter s. Treasurer starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters t, tr, tre, trea, treas, and the ending characters are r, er, rer, urer, surer, ..
- An officer charged with receiving and disbursing funds
- Anglo Norman
- School Grade
- Treasurer is set as a grade three word that starts with t, ends with r, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Treasurer in Pig Latin is said as "easurertray or easurertrway".
- t | r | e | a | s | u | r | e | r
- tr | re | ea | as | su | ur | re | er
- tre | rea | eas | asu | sur | ure | rer
- trea | reas | easu | asur | sure | urer
- Word Gram
|Accountant||someone who maintains and audits business accounts|
|Auditor||a qualified accountant who inspects the accounting records and practices of a business or other organization|
|Bookkeeper||someone who records the transactions of a business|
|Bursar||the treasurer at a college or university|
|Cashier||a person responsible for receiving payments for goods and services (as in a shop or restaurant)|
|CEO||the corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm|
reports to a board of directors
may appoint other managers (including a president)
|Chamberlain||an officer who manages the household of a king or nobleman|
|Chancellor||the honorary or titular head of a university|
View all cognitive synonyms for Treasurer
|Treasurer||an officer charged with receiving and disbursing funds|
View English words with the unique letters used in treasurer. Words With The Letters Aerstu
Treasurer Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters