- Types Of Speech
- You can use trice as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Trice
- A 1 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters c, e, i, r, and t, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter i. Trice starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters t, tr, tri, tric, and the ending characters are e, ce, ice, rice, ..
- A very short time (as the time it takes the eye blink or the heart to beat); "if I had the chance I''d do it in a flash"
- School Grade
- Trice is set as a grade one word that starts with t, ends with e, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is trice a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Trice in Pig Latin is said as "icetray or icetrway".
- t | r | i | c | e
- tr | ri | ic | ce
- tri | ric | ice
- tric | rice
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a very short time (as the time it takes the eye blink or the heart to beat);
"if I had the chance I'd do it in a flash"
- Verb Examples
- hoist up or in and lash or secure with a small rope
- raise with a line;
"trice a window shade"
|Beaded||covered with beads or jewels or sequins|
|Beady||covered with beads or jewels or sequins|
|Beamish||smiling with happiness or optimism|
"Come to my arms, my beamish boy!"- Lewis Carroll
"a room of smiling faces"
"a round red twinkly Santa Claus"
|Bejeweled||covered with beads or jewels or sequins|
|Bejewelled||covered with beads or jewels or sequins|
|Bespangled||covered with beads or jewels or sequins|
|Blink||a reflex that closes and opens the eyes rapidly|
|Blinking||a reflex that closes and opens the eyes rapidly|
View all cognitive synonyms for Trice
|Trice||a very short time (as the time it takes the eye blink or the heart to beat)|
"if I had the chance I''d do it in a flash"
View English words with the unique letters used in trice. Words With The Letters Ceirt
|Flash||a lamp for providing momentary light to take a photograph|
|Bit||the cutting part of a drill|
usually pointed and threaded and is replaceable in a brace or bitstock or drill press
"he looked around for the right size bit"
|Minute||distance measured by the time taken to cover it|
"we live an hour from the airport"
"its just 10 minutes away"
|Moment||having important effects or influence|
"decisions of great consequence are made by the president himself"
"virtue is of more moment that security"
|Second||the fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed near 2nd base|
View All Names For Trice
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Critter (7 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||critter|
|Icteria (7 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||icteria|
|Icetray (7 letters)||12 +5||12 +4||icetray|
|Reciter (7 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||reciter|
|Recruit (7 letters)||9 +2||11 +3||recruit|
|Cartier (7 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||erratic|
|Tierce (6 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||recite|
|Trice (5 letters)||7||8||trice|
|Citrate (7 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||citrate|
|Recite (6 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||recite|
|Erratic (7 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||erratic|
|Icteric (7 letters)||11 +4||13 +5||icteric|
|Cretic (6 letters)||10 +3||12 +4||cceirt|
|Exciter (7 letters)||16 +9||17 +9||exciter|
|Brucite (7 letters)||11 +4||14 +6||brucite|
|Teratic (7 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||citrate|
Trice Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters