- Types Of Speech
- You can use trichinosis as a noun in a sentence.
- About Trichinosis
- A 4 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters c, h, i, n, o, r, s, and t, 7 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter i. Trichinosis starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters t, tr, tri, tric, trich, and the ending characters are s, is, sis, osis, nosis, ..
- Infestation by trichina larvae that are transmitted by eating inadequately cooked meat (especially pork); larvae migrate from the intestinal tract to the muscles where they become encysted
- New Latin
- Pig Latin
- Trichinosis in Pig Latin is said as "ichinosistray or ichinosistrway".
- t | r | i | c | h | i | n | o | s | i | s
- tr | ri | ic | ch | hi | in | no | os | si | is
- tri | ric | ich | chi | hin | ino | nos | osi | sis
- tric | rich | ichi | chin | hino | inos | nosi | osis
- Word Gram
|Histrionics||a performance of play|
|Trichinosis||infestation by trichina larvae that are transmitted by eating inadequately cooked meat (especially pork)|
larvae migrate from the intestinal tract to the muscles where they become encysted
View English words with the unique letters used in trichinosis. Words With The Letters Chinorst
Trichinosis Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With S