- About Triflingness
- Triflingness has the letters e, f, g, i, l, n, r, s, and t, 9 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters in. Triflingness starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters t, tr, tri, trif, trifl, and the ending characters are s, ss, ess, ness, gness, . Triflingness is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Compound Words
- A compound word, triflingness has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are trifling, and ness.
- Pig Latin
- Triflingness in Pig Latin is said as "iflingnesstray or iflingnesstrway".
- t | r | i | f | l | i | n | g | n | e | s | s
- tr | ri | if | fl | li | in | ng | gn | ne | es | ss
- tri | rif | ifl | fli | lin | ing | ngn | gne | nes | ess
- trif | rifl | ifli | flin | ling | ingn | ngne | gnes | ness
- Word Gram
View English words with the unique letters used in triflingness. Words With The Letters Efgilnrst
Triflingness Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With S