- Types Of Speech
- You can use trifoliolate as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Trifoliolate
- A 5 syllables adjective satellite and 12 letters with the letters a, e, f, i, l, o, r, and t, 6 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters li. Trifoliolate starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters t, tr, tri, trif, trifo, and the ending characters are e, te, ate, late, olate, ..
- Of a leaf shape; having three leaflets
- Pig Latin
- Trifoliolate in Pig Latin is said as "ifoliolatetray or ifoliolatetrway".
- t | r | i | f | o | l | i | o | l | a | t | e
- tr | ri | if | fo | ol | li | io | ol | la | at | te
- tri | rif | ifo | fol | oli | lio | iol | ola | lat | ate
- trif | rifo | ifol | foli | olio | liol | iola | olat | late
- Word Gram
|Trifoliolate||of a leaf shape|
having three leaflets
View English words with the unique letters used in trifoliolate. Words With The Letters Aefilort
|Compound||an enclosure of residences and other building (especially in the Orient)|
Trifoliolate Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With E