- Types Of Speech
- You can use trifurcation as a noun in a sentence.
- About Trifurcation
- A 4 syllables noun and 12 letters with the letters a, c, f, i, n, o, r, t, and u, 7 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters rc. Trifurcation starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters t, tr, tri, trif, trifu, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- The act of splitting into three branches
- Pig Latin
- Trifurcation in Pig Latin is said as "ifurcationtray or ifurcationtrway".
- t | r | i | f | u | r | c | a | t | i | o | n
- tr | ri | if | fu | ur | rc | ca | at | ti | io | on
- tri | rif | ifu | fur | urc | rca | cat | ati | tio | ion
- trif | rifu | ifur | furc | urca | rcat | cati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
|Trifurcation||the act of splitting into three branches|
View English words with the unique letters used in trifurcation. Words With The Letters Acfinortu
|Trifurcate||divide into three|
"The road trifurcates at the bridge"
Trifurcation Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With N