- Types Of Speech
- You can use trigonometry as a noun in a sentence.
- About Trigonometry
- A 5 syllables noun and 12 letters with the letters e, g, i, m, n, o, r, t, and y, 8 consonants, 4 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters no. Trigonometry starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters t, tr, tri, trig, trigo, and the ending characters are y, ry, try, etry, metry, ..
- The mathematics of triangles and trigonometric functions
- New Latin
- Pig Latin
- Trigonometry in Pig Latin is said as "igonometrytray or igonometrytrway".
- t | r | i | g | o | n | o | m | e | t | r | y
- tr | ri | ig | go | on | no | om | me | et | tr | ry
- tri | rig | igo | gon | ono | nom | ome | met | etr | try
- trig | rigo | igon | gono | onom | nome | omet | metr | etry
- Word Gram
|Algebra||the mathematics of generalized arithmetical operations|
|Analysis||an investigation of the component parts of a whole and their relations in making up the whole|
|Arithmetic||the branch of pure mathematics dealing with the theory of numerical calculations|
View all cognitive synonyms for Trigonometry
|Trigonometry||the mathematics of triangles and trigonometric functions|
View English words with the unique letters used in trigonometry. Words With The Letters Egimnorty
|Triangulation||a method of surveying;|
the area is divided into triangles and the length of one side and its angles with the other two are measured, then the lengths of the other sides can be calculated
Trigonometry Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With Y