- Types Of Speech
- You can use trisyllable as a noun in a sentence.
- About Trisyllable
- A 4 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, b, e, i, l, r, s, t, and y, 8 consonants, 3 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter l. Trisyllable starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters t, tr, tri, tris, trisy, and the ending characters are e, le, ble, able, lable, . Trisyllable is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- A word having three syllables
- Pig Latin
- Trisyllable in Pig Latin is said as "isyllabletray or isyllabletrway".
- t | r | i | s | y | l | l | a | b | l | e
- tr | ri | is | sy | yl | ll | la | ab | bl | le
- tri | ris | isy | syl | yll | lla | lab | abl | ble
- tris | risy | isyl | syll | ylla | llab | labl | able
- Word Gram
|Trisyllable||a word having three syllables|
View English words with the unique letters used in trisyllable. Words With The Letters Abeilrsty
|Word||a unit of language that native speakers can identify|
"words are the blocks from which sentences are made"
"he hardly said ten words all morning"
Trisyllable Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With E