- Types Of Speech
- You can use trolley as a noun in a sentence.
- About Trolley
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters e, l, o, r, t, and y, 5 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter l. Trolley starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters t, tr, tro, trol, troll, and the ending characters are y, ey, ley, lley, olley, . Trolley is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- A wheeled vehicle that runs on rails and is propelled by electricity; "`tram'' and `tramcar'' are British terms"
- Is trolley a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Trolley in Pig Latin is said as "olleytray or olleytrway".
- t | r | o | l | l | e | y
- tr | ro | ol | ll | le | ey
- tro | rol | oll | lle | ley
- trol | roll | olle | lley
- Word Gram
|Adjunction||an act of joining or adjoining things|
|Arm||the part of an armchair or sofa that supports the elbow and forearm of a seated person|
|Branch||any projection that is thought to resemble an arm|
"the arm of the record player"
"an arm of the sea"
"a branch of the sewer"
|Business||incidental activity performed by an actor for dramatic effect|
"his business with the cane was hilarious"
|Depot||a depository for goods|
"storehouses were built close to the docks"
|El||an electric elevated railway|
|Electric||a car that is powered by electricity|
View all cognitive synonyms for Trolley
|Trolley||a wheeled vehicle that runs on rails and is propelled by electricity|
"`tram'' and `tramcar'' are British terms"
View English words with the unique letters used in trolley. Words With The Letters Elorty
|Self Propelled Vehicle|
|Horsecar||an early form of streetcar that was drawn by horses|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Lottery (7 letters)||10||10||lottery|
|Trolley (7 letters)||10||11||trolley|
|Labrocyte (9 letters)||16 +6||18 +7||labrocyte|
|Zealotry (8 letters)||20 +10||20 +9||zealotry|
|Aleatory (8 letters)||11 +1||11||aleatory|
|Tolerably (9 letters)||14 +4||16 +5||tolerably|
|Correctly (9 letters)||16 +6||18 +7||correctly|
|Too Early (9 letters)|
Trolley Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters