- Types Of Speech
- You can use turquoise as a noun in a sentence.
- About Turquoise
- A 3 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters e, i, o, q, r, s, t, and u, 4 consonants, 5 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter u. Turquoise starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters t, tu, tur, turq, turqu, and the ending characters are e, se, ise, oise, uoise, ..
- A shade of blue tinged with green
- Middle French
- School Grade
- Turquoise is set as a sat word that starts with t, ends with e, 3 syllables, 5 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Turquoise in Pig Latin is said as "urquoisetay or urquoisetway".
- t | u | r | q | u | o | i | s | e
- tu | ur | rq | qu | uo | oi | is | se
- tur | urq | rqu | quo | uoi | ois | ise
- turq | urqu | rquo | quoi | uois | oise
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a shade of blue tinged with green
- a blue to gray green mineral consisting of copper aluminum phosphate;
blue turquoise is valued as a gemstone
|Turquoise||a shade of blue tinged with green|
View English words with the unique letters used in turquoise. Words With The Letters Eioqrstu
|Blue||any of numerous small chiefly blue butterflies of the family Lycaenidae|
|Blueness||the color of the clear sky in the daytime|
"he had eyes of bright blue"
Turquoise Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters