- Type Of Speech
- You can use turtle as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- School Grade
- Turtle is set as a grade four word that starts with t, ends with e, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is turtle a scrabble word? A 6 point word in scrabble. Probability, odds and more information is coming soon.
- About Turtle
- A 2 syllables noun with the letters e, l, r, t and u, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables. The starting characters are t, tu, tur, turt, turtl, and ending characters are e, le, tle, rtle, urtle, with 6 letters..
- Noun Examples
- any of various aquatic and land reptiles having a bony shell and flipper-like limbs for swimming
- Verb Examples
- hunt for turtles, especially as an occupation
- overturn accidentally;
"Don't rock the boat or it will capsize!"
|Turtle||any of various aquatic and land reptiles having a bony shell and flipper-like limbs for swimming|
View English words with the unique letters used in turtle. Words With The Letters Elrtu
|Chelonian||a reptile of the order Chelonia|
|Cooter||large river turtle of the southern United States and northern Mexico|
View All Hyponyms For Turtle
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Adultery (8 letters)||12 +6 points||adultery|
|Alectura (8 letters)||10 +4 points||alectura|
|Burletta (8 letters)||10 +4 points||burletta|
|Butler (6 letters)||8 +2 points||butler|
|Clutter (7 letters)||9 +3 points||clutter|
|Cruelty (7 letters)||12 +6 points||cutlery|
|Culbuter (8 letters)||12 +6 points||culbuter|
|Culture (7 letters)||9 +3 points||trculeu|
|Cultured (8 letters)||11 +5 points||cultured|
|Culvert (7 letters)||12 +6 points||culvert|
|Cutler (6 letters)||8 +2 points||cutler|
|Cutlery (7 letters)||12 +6 points||cutlery|
|Laureate (8 letters)||8 +2 points||laureate|
|Lecture (7 letters)||9 +3 points||lecture|
|Lecturer (8 letters)||10 +4 points||lecturer|
|Leuctra (7 letters)||9 +3 points||leuctra|
|Reluct (6 letters)||8 +2 points||cutler|
|Textural (8 letters)||15 +9 points||aelrttux|
|Traubel (7 letters)||9 +3 points||traubel|
|Tubercle (8 letters)||12 +6 points||tubercle|
|Tubulure (8 letters)||10 +4 points||tubulure|
|Turtle (6 letters)||6||turtle|
|Turtler (7 letters)||7 +1 points||turtler|
|Tutelar (7 letters)||7 +1 points||aelrttu|
|Tutelary (8 letters)||11 +5 points||aelrttuy|
|Ulcerate (8 letters)||10 +4 points||aceelrtu|
|Utterly (7 letters)||10 +4 points||utterly|
|Vaulter (7 letters)||10 +4 points||vaulter|
|Vulture (7 letters)||10 +4 points||vulture|
Turtle Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters
Found In These Quantum Lists!
Word Finder Social Comments.
You guys and gals are all awesome. Please read the about page to learn who I am, and how this word finding tool works behind the scenes. This is a free word website, made by one dude. If you are not happy with this free website, I ask that you please send feedback or comment your thoughts below. Your constructive and kind criticism is appreciated.
Thank you for visting. I will be adding a comments tool for all writers, authors and members to interact and associate yourselves with words!
All comments will be moderated by authorized editors.