- Type Of Speech
- You can use turtle as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- School Grade
- Turtle is set as a grade four word that starts with t, ends with e, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 6 letters.
- Word Information
- A 2 syllables noun with the letters e, l, r, t and u, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables. The starting characters are t, tu, tur, turt, turtl, and ending characters are e, le, tle, rtle, urtle, with 6 letters..
- Noun Examples
- any of various aquatic and land reptiles having a bony shell and flipper-like limbs for swimming
- Verb Examples
- hunt for turtles, especially as an occupation
- overturn accidentally;
"Don't rock the boat or it will capsize!"
|Turtle||any of various aquatic and land reptiles having a bony shell and flipper-like limbs for swimming|
View English words with the unique letters used in turtle. Words With The Letters Elrtu
|Chelonian||a reptile of the order Chelonia|
Turtle Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters
Found In These Quantum Lists!
Word Finder Social Comments.
You guys and gals are all awesome. Please read the about page to learn who I am, and how this word finding tool works behind the scenes. This is a free word website, made by one dude. If you are not happy with this free website, I ask that you please send feedback or comment your thoughts below. Your constructive and kind criticism is appreciated.
Thank you for visting. I will be adding a comments tool for all writers, authors and members to interact and associate yourselves with words!
All comments will be moderated by authorized editors.