- Types Of Speech
- You can use twelfth as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Twelfth
- A 1 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters e, f, h, l, t, and w, 6 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter l. Twelfth starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters t, tw, twe, twel, twelf, and the ending characters are h, th, fth, lfth, elfth, ..
- Position 12 in a countable series of things
- School Grade
- Twelfth is set as a grade six word that starts with t, ends with h, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 7 letters.
- Is twelfth a scrabble word? A 16 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Twelfth in Pig Latin is said as "elfthtway or elfthtwway".
- t | w | e | l | f | t | h
- tw | we | el | lf | ft | th
- twe | wel | elf | lft | fth
- twel | welf | elft | lfth
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- position 12 in a countable series of things
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- coming next after the eleventh and just before the thirteenth in position
|Twelfth||position 12 in a countable series of things|
View English words with the unique letters used in twelfth. Words With The Letters Efhltw
|Rank||the ordinary members of an organization (such as the enlisted soldiers of an army)|
"the strike was supported by the union rank and file"
"he rose from the ranks to become a colonel"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Twelfth (7 letters)||16||16||twelfth|
Twelfth Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With H
- Spelled With / Contains Letters