- Types Of Speech
- You can use ukraine as a noun in a sentence.
- About Ukraine
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, e, i, k, n, r, and u, 3 consonants, 4 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter a. Ukraine starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters u, uk, ukr, ukra, ukrai, and the ending characters are e, ne, ine, aine, raine, ..
- A republic in southeastern Europe; formerly a European soviet; the center of the original Russian state which came into existence in the ninth century
- Is ukraine a scrabble word? A 11 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Ukraine in Pig Latin is said as "ukraineay or ukraineway".
- u | k | r | a | i | n | e
- uk | kr | ra | ai | in | ne
- ukr | kra | rai | ain | ine
- ukra | krai | rain | aine
- Word Gram
|Ukraine||a republic in southeastern Europe|
formerly a European soviet
the center of the original Russian state which came into existence in the ninth century
View English words with the unique letters used in ukraine. Words With The Letters Aeiknru
|Country||the people who live in a nation or country|
"a statement that sums up the nation''s mood"
"the news was announced to the nation"
"the whole country worshipped him"
|Land||working the land as an occupation or way of life|
"farming is a strenuous life"
"there''s no work on the land any more"
|State||the way something is with respect to its main attributes|
"the current state of knowledge"
"his state of health"
"in a weak financial state"
|CIS||an alliance made up of states that had been Soviet Socialist Republics in the Soviet Union prior to its dissolution in Dec 1991|
|Commonwealth Of Independent States|
|Europe||the nations of the European continent collectively;|
"the Marshall Plan helped Europe recover from World War II"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Ukraine (7 letters)||11||13||ukraine|
Ukraine Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With U
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters