- Types Of Speech
- You can use ulysses as a noun in a sentence.
- About Ulysses
- A 3 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters e, l, s, u, and y, 5 consonants, 2 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter s. Ulysses starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters u, ul, uly, ulys, ulyss, and the ending characters are s, es, ses, sses, ysses, . Ulysses is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Roman misspelling for Odysseus
- Is ulysses a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Ulysses in Pig Latin is said as "ulyssesay or ulyssesway".
- u | l | y | s | s | e | s
- ul | ly | ys | ss | se | es
- uly | lys | yss | sse | ses
- ulys | lyss | ysse | sses
- Word Gram
|Approach||the act of drawing spatially closer to something|
"the hunter''s approach scattered the geese"
|Argonaut||cephalopod mollusk of warm seas whose females have delicate papery spiral shells|
|Aristotelean||a follower of Aristotle or an adherent of Aristotelianism|
|Aristotelian||a follower of Aristotle or an adherent of Aristotelianism|
|Carriage||a small vehicle with four wheels in which a baby or child is pushed around|
View all cognitive synonyms for Ulysses
|Ulysses||Roman misspelling for Odysseus|
View English words with the unique letters used in ulysses. Words With The Letters Elsuy
|Odysseus||(Greek mythology) a famous mythical Greek hero|
his return to Ithaca after the siege of Troy was described in the Odyssey
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Ulysses (7 letters)||10||11||ulysses|
|Cussedly (8 letters)||14 +4||16 +5||cussedly|
|Uselessly (9 letters)||12 +2||14 +3||uselessly|
|Subduedly (9 letters)||16 +6||19 +8||subduedly|
Ulysses Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With U
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters